Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Whoa! Look at us go!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  The weather has been so wonderful.

Here is an update on how we are all doing for the Summer Learning Experience!

Summer Reading Challenge minutes

As of 1:00PM today, we have logged 22,019 minutes online. Keep logging your minutes and we are here to help you put them in online if you need the help.

IXL


IXL is doing its own summer challenge.  Check out this link for the BINGO card they are hoping students fill out.  https://www.ixl.com/community/IXL-Summer-Bingo.pdf  

Writing Journals

I have enjoyed reading the stories that have been sent to me through Google Classroom, brought in on paper, and emailed separately to me.  Keep them coming!  I will be assigning Journal #3 tomorrow.  

Keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment